Comprehensive and Affordable Travel Insurance
Our Wide Horizons Solution® travel insurance program, exclusive to members of professional and alumni associations, allows you and your family to feel secure when travelling anywhere in the world, at a preferred low premium.1
Why is it your best choice for comprehensive travel insurance? Consider these advantages:
- Multi-trip protection year-round for your entire family, from $140 per year.
- Comprehensive protection during any stay of 60 consecutive days or less when travelling outside your province or territory of residence if you are 59 years of age or under
- Comprehensive protection during any stay of up to either 22 or 30 consecutive days outside your province or territory of residence if you are 60 years of age or over
Benefits at a glance1
- Emergency hospital and medical expenses up to $5 million
- Return of insured spouse and children (one-way airfare)
- Treatment of dental accidents up to $5,000
- Emergency relief of dental pain up to $300
- Meals and accommodation up to $5,000
- Vehicle returns up to $5,000
- Preparation and return of the deceased up to $10,000
- Incidental expenses up to $1,250
- Escort of children (one-way airfare or up to $2,500 for a caregiver)
- Trip cancellation up to $2,500 per person; maximum $5,000 per family for each annual period of coverage
- Trip interruption up to $5,000 per person, per covered trip
- Assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, free of charge anywhere in the world
Flexible plans, great options
- No age limit, no medical questionnaire
- A $100 minimum deductible and other deductible options that can save you up to 15% on your annual premium
- Top Ups or Optional Extensions of coverage available
1Some restrictions and conditions may apply. All amounts are in Canadian currency, unless indicated otherwise.
Did you know…
No matter what your age, travel insurance is available to you. In fact, the older you are, the more essential it becomes.
Even basic coverage can help make your trip to enjoyable, not worrisome.