Comprehensive and Affordable Travel Insurance
Our Wide Horizons Solution® travel insurance program, exclusive to members of professional and alumni associations, allows you and your family to travel worry-free anywhere in the world at a preferred low premium.1
Why is it your best choice for comprehensive travel insurance? Consider these advantages:
- Year-round protection for your entire family, from $140 per year.
- Unlimited trips of up to 60 days outside your home province for clients age 59 or under.
- Unlimited trips of up to 30 days outside your home province for clients age 60 or over (can be extended).
- Hospital and medical expenses covered for up to $5 million.
This coverage includes:
Emergency Air Evacuation
Diagnostic & Paramedical Services
- No age limit, no medical questionnaire.
- Free international assistance, 24 / 7.
- Trip cancellation for medical reasons, unforeseen work transfer, involuntary loss of permanent employment, or because trip destination becomes uninhabitable: up to $2,500 per insured / $5,000 per family.
- Trip interruption, up to $5,000 per insured.
- Treatment of dental accidents, up to $5,000.
- Child care benefit in case of hospitalization, up to $2,500.
- Transportation and assistance in the event of claims to your vehicle or home insured through TD Insurance
Meloche Monnex:up to $5,000.
- Incidental expenses while hospitalized (e.g. phone, TV fees): up to $50 per day, maximum of $1,250.
- Transportation to bedside (1 person): up to $5,000.
- Return of a deceased person, up to $10,000.
- Exclusions for pre-existing medical condition.
1Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply.
Figures given in Canadian dollars.
Did you know…
No matter what your age, travel insurance is available to you. In fact, the older you are, the more essential it becomes.
You want your trip to be enjoyable, not worrisome. Even basic coverage will give you peace of mind.